MFCC TradeFair – Terms and Conditions
Organizer: LifeStar Holding Ltd, situated in Testaferrata Street, Ta’ Xbiex, Malta and bearing company registration number C 19526, participant at the MFCC (Malta Fairs & Conventions Centre) trade fair between the 23 June and 02 July 2023.
Participant’s eligibility: any individual over the age of 18, who visits the MFCC trade fair between the 23 June and the 02 July 2023, and fills in a raffle ticket with his/her details with correct and unique data, as promoted by the Organizer. The Participant is considered eligible to the prize draw by giving the Organizer the permission of contact for marketing purposes when submitting his/her details in order to participate to the raffle.
Raffle ticket content:
- Name and Surname – mandatory
- Telephone Number – mandatory
- E-mail address – mandatory
- Ticket number – predefined
Disclaimer: Signing the ticket raffle is considered as consent for your data to be used for marketing purposes.
Your consent to the processing of your data by the Company is revocable, and accordingly, you may withdraw your consent, or you may under certain circumstances, exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, data portability, objection and transferability, specified in LifeStar Holding Ltd – Privacy Notice which is available on the Company’s website: https://lifestarholding.com/privacy-policy/. Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com. Your request will be seen to as soon as possible.
Starting on the 23 June 2023, the Organizer will advertise a Raffle during its participation at the Malta Fairs & Conventions (stand 041C), in order to collect data from the filled-up raffle tickets that the participants submit to be in the chance of winning one of our Grand Prizes.
Campaign duration: 10 days, between 23.06.2023 and 02.07.2023.
After the fair ends, 4 winners will be entitled to a different prize:
|1||1 x 65” LED Samsung|
|2||1 x 50” LED Samsung|
|3||1 x Play Station 5|
|4||1 x Mobile Galaxy S23 Ultra|
Each of the 4 prizes will be allocated to 4 different winners.
Additional details regarding the competition
- LifeStar Holding Ltd will be participating to the MFCC trade fair between the 23 June and the 02 July 2023;
- The fair’s attendees will be invited to the LifeStar’s stand and will be invited to play an entertainment game onsite;
- Upon completing the raffle ticket, the participant will win 1 ticket to a draw that will be organized after fair ends;
- After the collected data is verified (including signature) and the participant is declared qualified, the participant will earn a chance to win one of the prizes;
- If the data is submitted more than once (same data in terms of Name/Surname/telephone/e-mail address), the Participant will be disqualified for the corresponding form and only the first ticket will be granted and taken into account for the draw;
- All qualified participants have equal chances to win the prizes;
- The prize draws will take place on the 02 October 2023 and the prize winners shall be announced on the Company’s website;
- The Organizer shall randomly choose 1 winner and 2 spare winners for each prize;
- If the winner is contacted by phone/e-mail and not reached within 3 days from the extraction date, then the Organizer shall allocate winners from the other 2 spare winners, in the drawn order;
- For winners to redeem the prize, they will have to answer to 1 question;
- The Organizer is not responsible for incorrect data provided by the Participants;
- The Organizer’s employees and TIIs within the Group are not allowed to participate in the competition / raffle;
- The collected leads will be contacted by the Group’s representatives and full GDPR consent shall be collected.